Shaw Webmail: Want to access the Shaw Webmail? If yes, then check this post in which we have updated the complete details of Shaw Webmail. Also, we have provided the login instructions in detail. For further details, check the information which we have provided in the below section.
So here are the topics addressed in this article. Scroll down to the topic you are looking for. If you are new to Shaw webmail, read the article completely to know everything about Shaw webmail. Here is the list of topics in order, Shaw Webmail, Shaw Webmail Login, Shaw Webmail Login – Reset/Change Your Password, Shaw Webmail – Create Email Address, About Shaw Webmail, Shaw Customer Support – Contact Details. Hope you find at least one of the above topics helpful.
Shaw Webmail is a quick, easy and secure way to access your email from anywhere in the world via an Internet connection. It allows you to store
messages, addresses, folders and contact groups, etc. There are many more amazing features is Shaw Webmail. In order to access them, you need to login to its official site. Below, we have provided the requirements and instructions to log in to Shaw Webmail. With the help of that information, you can easily login to your account and then you can access your email.
Shaw Webmail Login
Here are the requirements and instructions of Shaw Webmail Login:
If you want to log in to Shaw Webmail, then you will require the following things. Just have them ready with you.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Shaw Webmail Login credentials i.e. Shaw Email Address and Password.
Also, follow these instructions in order to login successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of Shaw Webmail or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the login site of Shaw Webmail.
- There, you need to enter your Shaw Email Address in the required space.
- Also, you need to enter your Password in the required space.
- After that, click ‘Sign In’.
- Now, you will be allowed to access your Shaw Email.
Note: If you do not have the Shaw Webmail Login credentials, then you need to create the Email Address of your own, on its official site.
Shaw Webmail Login – Reset/Change Your Password
In case if you have forgotten your password or if you want to change your password, then you can follow these steps to reset/change your password:
- Visit the official website of ‘My Shaw’ i.e. my.shaw.ca.
- First, Sign in to your ‘My Shaw’ account.
- Then, go to the internet section by clicking on the ‘Internet’ option from the left menu.
- Scroll down to navigate to the ‘@Shaw Email Accounts’ section.
- After that, click ‘Change Password’ next to the email account.
- Now, you need to enter your new password in the required space. (Your password must score “Okay” or better to be accepted)
- Enter your password again for the second time for confirmation.
- Finally, click ‘Update Email’ to save your new password.
- Now you can use this new password to access your email account, whether through webmail, your mobile device, or your desktop mail program.
Note: If you still face any login issues, then contact the technical support at +1-888-472-2222. They are available for 24/7.
Shaw Webmail – Create Email Address
In order to create a new email address for Shaw Webmail Access, follow the steps mentioned below. But remember that, before creating a new email address you must register yourself at ‘My Shaw’ i.e. my.shaw.ca. Once you have registered for My Shaw and have successfully logged into your account, you may create a new Shaw email account by following these simple steps:
- First, Sign in to your ‘My Shaw’ account at my.shaw.ca.
- Then, click on ‘Internet’ in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- After that, scroll down until you reach the @Shaw Email Accounts section.
- Click on Create Email Address. (You may create up to 10 unique email accounts)
- Then navigate to the “Manage your @shaw.ca email accounts here” section and enter the information such as Your First name and Last name.
- Also, you need to enter the Username and Password in the required space.
- Remember that, Usernames must begin with a letter. And numbers or symbols will not be accepted as a first character. It requires a minimum of 3 characters and you cannot use these characters: / \ & ‘“? |, +
- You need to input a password of your choice.
- Re-enter your password for verification.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- And yes you are done!
Note: For each email address tied to your Shaw Account, webmail provides the following:
- 1 GB of email storage
- Send emails up to 20 MB in file size
- Store 2,000 address book entries
You can check your remaining email storage at the bottom of your webmail screen.
About Shaw Webmail
Shaw Webmail allows you to access your email, contacts, and settings through your internet browser at webmail.shaw.ca. This online tool is perfect for checking your email while on vacation or when using a public or shared computer. Shaw Webmail directly accesses your email on the Shaw email server without having to download or install anything on your computer, tablet, or phone. Most Shaw Internet plans include 10 email addresses. Visit the Internet section of MyAccount and scroll down to @Shaw Email Accounts to check how many email addresses are included with your service.
Shaw Webmail Features:
Here are the features of Shaw Webmail and learn how they can help you with all of your email needs.
- Contacts – Add, Remove, and Manage your webmail contacts
- Calendars – Webmails built-in calendar for scheduling meetings, events, and more
- Email Filters – Automatically sort and filter your emails as you receive them
- Email Forwarding – Share emails with friends and family
- Tags – Organize your inbox with tags for easy email management
- Vacation/Auto Reply – Automatically reply to emails while on vacation or away from your desk
- Adjust Spam Filter – Manage the strength of your spam filter based on your preferences
Shaw Customer Support – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Shaw. Below are the contact details of Shaw Customer Support:
- Customer Support Number: +1-888-472-2222
- Official website: my.shaw.ca
- Shaw Webmail website link: webmail.shaw.ca
That’s all about the Shaw Webmail. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments. Also while you are down there, let us know how this article helped you. Any suggestions or feedback is welcome.
Thanks for visiting our site:)